Reno Jackson Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Reno Jackson is the third boss in the League of E.V.I.L. campaign in the Battle of the Frozen Coast, the first chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Reno Jackson in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Strategy and Deck Building
The deck of Reno Jackson himself is not as scary as the Hero Power that goes along with it. The random spells it casts are wildly unpredictable and can lose you the game in an instant. While there is no direct way to predict spells, it is possible to minimise the risk. Most importantly, you should not commit too heavily to the board. This will minimise the chance that single-target spells hit your minions while also minimising the value of AoE spells.
In Normal Mode, you can freely flood the board as you wish due to being able to replenish your hand easily with your Hero Power. Due to the amount of card draw that comes from random spells, you should prioritise using Bomb cards likeand as the damage from Bombs can be enough to defeat the boss, even if random spells keep your board clear.
In Heroic Mode, the fight does not differ too much, other than the boss using a Highlander deck that enables. The boss also has access to a solid curve of minions, most of which are Elementals, and as long as you do not get overwhelmed, the the damage from random spells alone should not be enough to kill you.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees