Hagatha the Vengeful Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Hagatha the Vengeful is the third boss in the League of Explorers campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Hagatha the Vengeful in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
Hagatha the Vengeful uses a deck built entirely around Evolve mechanics. TheHero Power has the potential to provide massive value if it can be consistently used each turn, so keeping the board under control is essential when playing against Hagatha.
On Normal Mode, your aim should be to take full control of the board throughout the fight as this will greatly reduce the power of. You should make as much use of your own Hero Power, , as you can to buff your low-Health minions or heal your damaged ones.
In Heroic Mode, the strategy remains much the same and your main aim should be to control to keep the board clear as the boss cannot interact with the board outside of Devolve. With this in mind, you should look to make use of plenty of removal tools and pair them with minions that secure the board.and
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 30 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass