Daelin Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Daelin Proudmoore is the seventh boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss runs a powerful Kul Tiran-themed Shaman deck containing cards like, , and . The boss additionally uses the Hero Power to summon s.
For the encounter you will be given a Secret Hunter deck, with additional powerful cards like, , and . You will additionally have the Hero Power to help control the board.
In your opening hand you should specifically look for cards that are not Secrets, such as Eaglehorn Bow, , and .
The nature of your deck means you will naturally be on during the early part of the fight. However, you particularly need to be prepared for the boss to use Masked Contender or an equipped Eaglehorn Bow. Failure to do so will often result in the boss winning due to the tempo generated from .on turn 4. This means you will need either a copy of or a source of at least 2 damage that you can pair with , such
If you are able to get past the first, then you should naturally be greatly ahead in tempo. From here, you should continually use your Hero Power and spells as needed to control the board while using your remaining Mana to develop minions further. It is important to push as much tempo as possible during this stage as the boss will out-value you over time through its Hero Power and powerful cards like and .
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off