The Dragonflights Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
The Dragonflights is the third boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat The Dragonflights in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Dragonflights Encounter is centered around surviability. The boss uses a strong Dragon-based deck, has a powerful Hero Power, and starts with additional Mana. The boss itself cannot be damaged and the only way to win is to survive for 10 turns.
On Normal Mode, the boss uses an inefficient Dragon deck but can sometimes still be challenging to deal with, mostly due to the ramp from Sap and Evasion for the final few turns when things become incredibly difficult.. In the early game, you should focus on surviving as long as possible, so that you can save your stalling tools like
On Heroic Mode, the boss uses a significantly more efficient Dragon deck and Hero Power. However, as the goal is to simply survive, you can build your deck entirely around removal, and healing if needed, so that you can simply aim to survive the necessary 10 turns to complete the encounter.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews