The Dragonflights Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
The Dragonflights is the third boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat The Dragonflights in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Dragonflights Encounter is centered around surviability. The boss uses a strong Dragon-based deck, has a powerful Hero Power, and starts with additional Mana. The boss itself cannot be damaged and the only way to win is to survive for 10 turns.
On Normal Mode, the boss uses an inefficient Dragon deck but can sometimes still be challenging to deal with, mostly due to the ramp from Sap and Evasion for the final few turns when things become incredibly difficult.. In the early game, you should focus on surviving as long as possible, so that you can save your stalling tools like
On Heroic Mode, the boss uses a significantly more efficient Dragon deck and Hero Power. However, as the goal is to simply survive, you can build your deck entirely around removal, and healing if needed, so that you can simply aim to survive the necessary 10 turns to complete the encounter.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins