The Dragonflights Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
The Dragonflights is the third boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat The Dragonflights in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Dragonflights Encounter is centered around surviability. The boss uses a strong Dragon-based deck, has a powerful Hero Power, and starts with additional Mana. The boss itself cannot be damaged and the only way to win is to survive for 10 turns.
On Normal Mode, the boss uses an inefficient Dragon deck but can sometimes still be challenging to deal with, mostly due to the ramp from Breath of Dreams. In the early game, you should focus on surviving as long as possible, so that you can save your stalling tools like Sap and Evasion for the final few turns when things become incredibly difficult.
On Heroic Mode, the boss uses a significantly more efficient Dragon deck and Hero Power. However, as the goal is to simply survive, you can build your deck entirely around removal, and healing if needed, so that you can simply aim to survive the necessary 10 turns to complete the encounter.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Coronavirus Hits Fireside Gatherings - Only Private Ones Allowed
- Here Are the Free Decks for New and Returning Players
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveals: Greyheart Sage & Guardian Augmerchant
- Ashes of Outland: Two Murloc Paladin Cards Revealed
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists
- Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver
- Dragon Hunter
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- A few questions for a newish player
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Arena Rogue Tier Lists
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt