Baltharak Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Baltharak is the fourth boss in the first chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a Demon-based deck that heavily focuses on self-damaging effects like Vulgar Homunculus and Pit Lord. This, paired with the boss's Hero Power which provides the boss with a huge source of healing and card draw to pair with its Demons.
The deck you are provided contains additional tech cards to force your opponent to draw cards, such as Coldlight Oracle and Dancing Swords. You will also start with on the field, however, it will be taken away from you early in the encounter and returned toward the end.
The boss plays a continuous stream of over-statted Demons throughout the game. You should look for a strong curve of low-cost cards to contest the board as much as possible in the early game. Dancing Swords in particar is a great keep due to its good stats and the additional card draw it gives is inconsquential as the boss will continually draw cards with its Hero Power anyway.
The boss will play a continuous stream of Demons throughout the fight and, due to the Healing from, rushing will be almost impossible. Your strategy should be one of survival to exploit how fast the boss draws through its deck with its Hero Power.
Throughout the fight your only focus should be killing off any minion played by the boss. You should try to pick up the most efficient trades possible with your minions to allow you to maximise your value. When the boss's hand inevitably becomes full due to Coldlight Oracle to overdraw cards from its deck and reduce the number of minions you need to kill in the encounter. Eventually you should be able to win by killing every minion the boss plays and forcing it to take large amounts of fatigue damage from the draw effect of its Hero Power., you should try to hit it with
Next Boss: Kanrethad Prime
- 18 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees