Magtheridon Prime Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Magtheridon Prime is the fourth boss in the third chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Ths boss uses a deck comprised mostly of Warlock cards that deal self-damage or have synergie with self-damage, such as Wrathguard, and . In addition to self-damage effects the boss also has access to multiple cards that generate Armor, such as and . Lastly, the boss uses the passive Hero Power to utilise its self-damage effects.,
In this encounter your deck will contain a good mix of Demons and Demon Hunter minions to help populate the board. Additionally, you will be given most of Demon Hunter's AoE spells like, , and . After your mulligan you will also have , , and added to your deck.
In your mulligan, the most important card to look for isto help deal with s. If you already have Immolation Aura, you can also keep any early-game cards to help populate the board.
Magtheridon Prime is a very difficult boss, largely due to the power of its Wrathguards as soon as possible to prevent the boss from summoning additional Rusted Fel Orcs on their turn.Hero Power. With this in mind, you should try to hold on to for emergency situations if the boss summons too many s. However, for the most part you should try to be as proactive as possible by playing as many minions onto the board as you can, making the most efficient trades possible and getting extra value from your Outcast effects, taking extra care to kill
Due to the potency of the boss's Hero Power and the speed in which it can flood the board, under no circumstances should you try to rush down the boss.
Next Boss: Gok'amok
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule