Demon Hunter Crafting Guide
Table of Contents
- +1. Class-Specific Cards
- +2. Neutral Cards
- +3. Gold Allocation Guide
- 4. Changelog
On this page, you will find a list of the most useful Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards for the Demon Hunter class, in terms of crafting. We separate cards by their rarity; Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary, but each individual card is given a rating of priority. It is important to know that a Rare or Epic card that is given a "High" or "Top" priority rating should be crafted before a Legendary with a "Medium" rating. In fact, if you have 1,600 Arcane Dust to spend, crafting 2 or 3 Epics and a handful of Rares is usually better than spending it all on a single Legendary. If a card is not mentioned, you can safely assume that it is rarely, or never, used in the Constructed meta.
You will also find a guide on how to best allocate your gold or money between the various Card packs and Adventures. This can vary greatly from class to class and has a great effect on how quickly and efficiently you can build a competitive deck.
In this section, we list the class-specific cards that are important for you as a Demon Hunter.
- - Priority = HIGH: Crimson Sigil Runner provides immense flexibility as both card draw and stats are comparable to other minions of the same Cost, making it a great pick for every Demon Hunter deck.
- - Priority = HIGH: Overgrowth is an extremely powerful ramp tool that provides a massive advantage for many turns when played in the early game.
- - Priority = MEDIUM: Spectral Sight provides conditional card draw at a low cost. It is a great way to replenish resources in low-curve decks that can consistently use the Outcast mechanic.
- - Priority = TOP: Skull of Guldan provides a uniquely powerful card draw effect that is unrivaled by any other class, making the card essential for all decks.
- - Priority = LOW: Priestess of Fury is an extremely powerful card that is hard for opponents to deal with.
- - Priority = LOW: Furious Felfin can be used as both tempo and removal. While its Battlecry is conditional, it is incredibly easy to activate with the Demon Hunter Hero Power.
- - Priority = MEDIUM: Warglaives of Azzinoth provides an excellent tool for board control at the expense of Health. Only the large number of weapon-based options for Demon Hunter prevent this card from getting a higher priority.
- - Priority = TOP: Metamorphosis provides a uniquely powerful source of damage that can be used for burst damage or removal, allowing it to fit into any Demon Hunter deck.
- - Priority = HIGH: Kayn Sunfury has a unique effect attached to a very strong stat line. The card is essential for Aggro and Midrange decks to help bypass Taunt minions, but is not essential in decks with slower and more controlled strategies.
In this section, we list neutral cards that are always good to craft if you are playing Demon Hunter. Note that many of these cards will be usable in a wide range of decks across multiple classes. This means that crafting these cards over class specific ones is often a good idea if you plan to play a range of classes.
- - Priority = LOW: Blazing Battlemage provides an additional early-game threat for aggressive Demon Hunter decks, but can be easily be swapped for another strong 1-drop.
There are currently no neutral Rare cards used in commonly played Demon Hunter decks.
There are currently no neutral Epic cards used in commonly played Demon Hunter decks.
- - Priority = LOW: Maiev Provides aggressive decks with another way to bypass Taunt minions or allows them to simply ignore a large threat while they pressure opponents.
Gold Allocation Guide
Due to predating the class, the Rise of Shadows expansion card packs have nothing to offer for the Demon Hunter class.
Due to predating the class, the Saviors of Uldum expansion card packs have nothing to offer for the Demon Hunter class.
Due to predating the class, the Descent of Dragons expansion card packs have nothing to offer for the Demon Hunter class.
The Ashes of Outlands expansion provides all of the initial Demon Hunter class cards. Due to the power of these cards massively exceeding neutral cards, obtaining cards from this set is essential.
Due to all other expansions not containing class cards, Ashes of Outlands cards packs should be the only priority for dedicated Demon Hunter players.
The Galakronds Awakening adventure provides very little for the Demon Hunter class, with the only consideration beingdue to its synergy with the naturally aggressive nature of the Demon hunter class.
- 30 Apr. 2020: Crafting guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck