Greatmother Geyah Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Greatmother Geyah is the first boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Greatmother Geyah uses an Elemental Shaman deck that utilises Elemental Spells like Lightning Bolt mixed with Elemental minions like Earth Elemental. The boss also has access to the Wise Counsel Hero Power in the fight.
You will be provided with a Midrange Warrior deck consisting of various Taunt and Rush minions, Armor generation like Bash and Sword and Board, and various Warrior Weapons. You will additionally have access to Garrosh's base Hero Power, Armor Up!.
Both your deck and the boss' deck are fairly standard in this encounter with no suprises. With this in mind, the game will have a fairly standard flow, comparable to a ladder game.
You should focus on controlling the board throughout the game, taking value trades using your weapons and minions whenever you can. As the boss has no real comeback mechanics you should be able to comfortably win through control and slowly grinding down the boss.
Next Boss: Rehgar Earthfury
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade