Greatmother Geyah Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Greatmother Geyah is the first boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Greatmother Geyah uses an Elemental Shaman deck that utilises Elemental Spells likemixed with Elemental minions like . The boss also has access to the Hero Power in the fight.
You will be provided with a Midrange Warrior deck consisting of various Taunt and Rush minions, Armor generation like Bash and , and various Warrior Weapons. You will additionally have access to Garrosh's base Hero Power, .
In your Mulligan you should look for a solid curve of early game cards to play for yuor first few turns, such as, , and .
Both your deck and the boss' deck are fairly standard in this encounter with no suprises. With this in mind, the game will have a fairly standard flow, comparable to a ladder game.
You should focus on controlling the board throughout the game, taking value trades using your weapons and minions whenever you can. As the boss has no real comeback mechanics you should be able to comfortably win through control and slowly grinding down the boss.
Next Boss: Rehgar Earthfury
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call