Greatmother Geyah Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Greatmother Geyah is the first boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Greatmother Geyah uses an Elemental Shaman deck that utilises Elemental Spells likemixed with Elemental minions like . The boss also has access to the Hero Power in the fight.
You will be provided with a Midrange Warrior deck consisting of various Taunt and Rush minions, Armor generation likeand , and various Warrior Weapons. You will additionally have access to Garrosh's base Hero Power, .
In your Mulligan you should look for a solid curve of early game cards to play for yuor first few turns, such as, , and .
Both your deck and the boss' deck are fairly standard in this encounter with no suprises. With this in mind, the game will have a fairly standard flow, comparable to a ladder game.
You should focus on controlling the board throughout the game, taking value trades using your weapons and minions whenever you can. As the boss has no real comeback mechanics you should be able to comfortably win through control and slowly grinding down the boss.
Next Boss: Rehgar Earthfury
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule