Book of Heroes Guide
Book of Heroes is a free to play story-driven Solo Adventure. It follows the stories of 10 seperate Heroes from the Warcraft, and Hearthstone, universe. Chapters are released on a monthly basis and focus on a different Hero, with each Hero being representative of one of Hearthstone's 10 classes.
Book of Heroes Overview
Book of Heroes is a single-player adventure that tells of the story of various characters from the Warcraft universe through a series of Hearthstone boss battles.
The book of Heroes is separated into 10 different chapters, each focusing on a different character, with each representing a different one of Hearthstone's classes.
Each chapter consists of 8 sequential boss battles where you will be provided with a premade deck and Hero Power. As you progress through the battles, your Hero Power and deck will evolve, representing your character's development. All battles must be done in order, and unlike previous solo adventures, it is not possible to directly replay battles. Instead, after defeating the 8th boss and final boss of a chapter, you are required to start from the first boss again if you wish to replay a battle.
After completing a chapter for the first time, you will receive a card pack from the lastest expansion, consisting entirely of cards from the class represented by the chapter's character.
Boss Encounter List and Guides
Here is a list of all bosses within the Book of Heroes. Detailed strategy tips can be found within the encounter pages to help you have the greatest chance of success.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off