Book of Heroes Guide
Book of Heroes is a free to play story-driven Solo Adventure. It follows the stories of 10 seperate Heroes from the Warcraft, and Hearthstone, universe. Chapters are released on a monthly basis and focus on a different Hero, with each Hero being representative of one of Hearthstone's 10 classes.
Book of Heroes Overview
Book of Heroes is a single-player adventure that tells of the story of various characters from the Warcraft universe through a series of Hearthstone boss battles.
The book of Heroes is separated into 10 different chapters, each focusing on a different character, with each representing a different one of Hearthstone's classes.
Each chapter consists of 8 sequential boss battles where you will be provided with a premade deck and Hero Power. As you progress through the battles, your Hero Power and deck will evolve, representing your character's development. All battles must be done in order, and unlike previous solo adventures, it is not possible to directly replay battles. Instead, after defeating the 8th boss and final boss of a chapter, you are required to start from the first boss again if you wish to replay a battle.
After completing a chapter for the first time, you will receive a card pack from the lastest expansion, consisting entirely of cards from the class represented by the chapter's character.
Boss Encounter List and Guides
Here is a list of all bosses within the Book of Heroes. Detailed strategy tips can be found within the encounter pages to help you have the greatest chance of success.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call