Book of Heroes Guide
Book of Heroes is a free to play story-driven Solo Adventure. It follows the stories of 10 seperate Heroes from the Warcraft, and Hearthstone, universe. Chapters are released on a monthly basis and focus on a different Hero, with each Hero being representative of one of Hearthstone's 10 classes.
Book of Heroes Overview
Book of Heroes is a single-player adventure that tells of the story of various characters from the Warcraft universe through a series of Hearthstone boss battles.
The book of Heroes is separated into 10 different chapters, each focusing on a different character, with each representing a different one of Hearthstone's classes.
Each chapter consists of 8 sequential boss battles where you will be provided with a premade deck and Hero Power. As you progress through the battles, your Hero Power and deck will evolve, representing your character's development. All battles must be done in order, and unlike previous solo adventures, it is not possible to directly replay battles. Instead, after defeating the 8th boss and final boss of a chapter, you are required to start from the first boss again if you wish to replay a battle.
After completing a chapter for the first time, you will receive a card pack from the lastest expansion, consisting entirely of cards from the class represented by the chapter's character.
Boss Encounter List and Guides
Here is a list of all bosses within the Book of Heroes. Detailed strategy tips can be found within the encounter pages to help you have the greatest chance of success.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)