Lady Vashj Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Lady Vashj is the seventh boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Lady Vashj starts with 60 Health and 2 Mana Crystals. She uses a deck that largely revolves around traditional Shaman Overload cards like Lightning Storm and Flamewreathed Faceless in addition to spell synergies like Zentimo and Torrent. The boss's Hero Power, Shock Blast, gives it a good mix of board control and card draw throughout the game.
Due to the boss's 2 starting Mana Crystals and powerful Hero Power, tempo decks are not viable. Instead, consider a control deck that can deal with Flamewreathed Faceless as early as Turn 2 and can regain enough Health to avoid being burst down by Lightning Bolt and Crackle.
The nature of Lady Vashj's deck makes it nearly impossible to win on the board. Instead, your focus should be on keeping the board clear throughout the game. Although most of the boss's minion are quite big, many cards in its deck are spells, reducing the number of minions you need to remove throughout the game. Additionally, the Shock Blast Hero Power, paired with multiple copies of Looming Presence used by the boss, makes it easy to outpace the boss when it comes to fatigue damage.
Cheap decks to defeat Lady Vashj
Next Boss: Kael'thas Sunstrider
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years