Lady Vashj Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Lady Vashj is the seventh boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Lady Vashj starts with 60 Health and 2 Mana Crystals. She uses a deck that largely revolves around traditional Shaman Overload cards like Flamewreathed Faceless in addition to spell synergies like Zentimo and . The boss's Hero Power, , gives it a good mix of board control and card draw throughout the game.and
Due to the boss's 2 starting Mana Crystals and powerful Hero Power, tempo decks are not viable. Instead, consider a control deck that can deal with Flamewreathed Faceless as early as Turn 2 and can regain enough Health to avoid being burst down by and Crackle.
The nature of Lady Vashj's deck makes it nearly impossible to win on the board. Instead, your focus should be on keeping the board clear throughout the game. Although most of the boss's minion are quite big, many cards in its deck are spells, reducing the number of minions you need to remove throughout the game. Additionally, theHero Power, paired with multiple copies of used by the boss, makes it easy to outpace the boss when it comes to fatigue damage.
Cheap decks to defeat Lady Vashj
Next Boss: Kael'thas Sunstrider
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule