List of Toxin Cards Generated by Xaril, Poisoned Mind
Table of Contents
- 1. BloodthistleToxin
- 2. Briarthorn Toxin
- 3. Fadeleaf Toxin
- 4. Firebloom Toxin
- 5. Kingsblood Toxin
- 6. Final Notes
- 7. Changelog
Xaril, Poisoned Mind generates Toxin cards with both its Battlecry and Deathrattle. Each of the cards costs 1-Mana, which means they synergise well with Rogue's Combo cards. Each of the available Toxins is listed below, along with a short strategy guide for each one.
Leeroy Jenkins, but if you can use it on something such as to get some immediate tempo, then it will often be correct to do so.works exactly like , except it costs 1 more Mana. As such, the uses for Bloodthistle Toxin are numerous. The key to playing the card is to rapidly identify which card in your deck will be the best one to play the Toxin on, and then work out if you can wait until that card is available. In some instances you will want to hold onto the Toxin for a game closer such as
If you are playing an aggressive deck, then Polymorph. With that in mind, you will often want to use the Toxin for an immediate trade, or to buff a small minion to diversify your threats.will play out in almost the same way as . That is to say that it will often be used for damage in this situation. If you are playing a more tempo based deck, then you will regularly be looking to use the Toxin as a board control card. It is often best to split your Attack strength between several minions to prevent your best minion becoming a huge target for cards such as and
should not be underestimated, as it has several interesting potential uses. Stealth is often used to protect a minion that threatens to deliver lethal damage, but it can also be used to defend a minion with an ongoing effect such as a .
As with any direct damage,will primarily be used to help to remove enemy threats. You will normally only go to the opponent directly with this card when you are delivering lethal damage.
The main thing to remember with Kingsblood Toxin is that you do not have to play it just for the sake of it. If your hand contains useful things to do, you should usually be spending your Mana doing those things rather than drawing extra cards.
None of the individual descriptions mention that you can often get good value from using the cards with Combo effects. A lot of the time this will be the best time to use the Toxins, which means that if you are not sure whether to play one on its own merit or not, it will often be correct to wait and save the Combo activator.
- 19 Nov. 2017: Guide added. This Guide shows all of the available Toxins which are generated by Xaril, Poisoned Mind.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List