The Dark Portal Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
The Dark Portal is the fourth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
For this battle, you will be given a Holy Wrath Paladin to use. The deck primarily consists of card draw and tools to stall game, such as Time Out!, in addition to a 25-Mana copy of Khadgar in place of Shirvallah, the Tiger. Additionally, you will have the Hero Power available for the duration of the fight.
Despite having a powerful Hero Power, Time Out! for a full board clear using and Consecration., your main aim throughout the fight should be to simply survive. The boss uses a very aggressive set of minions that can snowball out of control quickly through the use of . With this in mind, you should find a balance between playing minions in the early game and drawing cards. Once in the mid game, you should look for opportunities to clear the board using . Alternatively, you can stall until Turn 8 using
Once you have cleared the board and the boss is low on cards, you can begin to populate the board and begin pressuring the boss. Only when you are in this position should you begin to start using.
Next Boss: Blackrock Blademaster
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)