The Dark Portal Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
The Dark Portal is the fourth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a budget Zoo Warlock deck packed full of cheap minions like Soulfire. The boss will also use the Hero Power throughout the fight.and as well as discard effects like and
For this battle, you will be given a Holy Wrath Paladin to use. The deck primarily consists of card draw and tools to stall game, such as Time Out!, in addition to a 25-Mana copy of Khadgar in place of Shirvallah, the Tiger. Additionally, you will have the Hero Power available for the duration of the fight.
In you mulligan you should look for Novice Engineer, , and .and low-Cost card draw like
Despite having a powerful Hero Power, Time Out! for a full board clear using and Consecration., your main aim throughout the fight should be to simply survive. The boss uses a very aggressive set of minions that can snowball out of control quickly through the use of . With this in mind, you should find a balance between playing minions in the early game and drawing cards. Once in the mid game, you should look for opportunities to clear the board using . Alternatively, you can stall until Turn 8 using
Once you have cleared the board and the boss is low on cards, you can begin to populate the board and begin pressuring the boss. Only when you are in this position should you begin to start using.
Next Boss: Blackrock Blademaster
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule