The Dark Portal Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
The Dark Portal is the fourth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
For this battle, you will be given a Holy Wrath Paladin to use. The deck primarily consists of card draw and tools to stall game, such as Time Out!, in addition to a 25-Mana copy of Khadgar in place of Shirvallah, the Tiger. Additionally, you will have the Hero Power available for the duration of the fight.
Despite having a powerful Hero Power, Time Out! for a full board clear using and Consecration., your main aim throughout the fight should be to simply survive. The boss uses a very aggressive set of minions that can snowball out of control quickly through the use of . With this in mind, you should find a balance between playing minions in the early game and drawing cards. Once in the mid game, you should look for opportunities to clear the board using . Alternatively, you can stall until Turn 8 using
Once you have cleared the board and the boss is low on cards, you can begin to populate the board and begin pressuring the boss. Only when you are in this position should you begin to start using.
Next Boss: Blackrock Blademaster
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call