United Sr. Explorers Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
United Sr. Explorers is the second boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat United Sr. Explorers in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||40||40 (+20 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
In both Normal and Heroic mode, United Sr. Explorers use a deck themed around Quests and Side Quests, supported by the Hero Power Teamwork! that will be auto cast each turn. The fight starts off relatively slow, but gets progressively harder as the boss starts to more consistently draw into Treasures supplied by its Hero Power.
On Normal Mode, the fight is fairly straightforward as the boss will waste Mana each turn using its Hero Power, allowing you to gain a tempo advantage. You should use this advantage to populate the board and pressure the boss as quickly as possible before too many Treasures are drawn.
In Heroic Mode, the boss will be able to use its Hero Power for free, resulting in much higher tempo. This will require you to play even faster in order to win before a large number of Treasures come into play. Luckily, there are no real removal options aside from Aldor Peacekeeper in the boss' initial deck, so the only real threat to your board are Treasures like Titan-Forged Grapnel
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!