United Sr. Explorers Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
United Sr. Explorers is the second boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat United Sr. Explorers in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||40||40 (+20 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
In both Normal and Heroic mode, United Sr. Explorers use a deck themed around Quests and Side Quests, supported by the Hero Powerthat will be auto cast each turn. The fight starts off relatively slow, but gets progressively harder as the boss starts to more consistently draw into Treasures supplied by its Hero Power.
On Normal Mode, the fight is fairly straightforward as the boss will waste Mana each turn using its Hero Power, allowing you to gain a tempo advantage. You should use this advantage to populate the board and pressure the boss as quickly as possible before too many Treasures are drawn.
In Heroic Mode, the boss will be able to use its Hero Power for free, resulting in much higher tempo. This will require you to play even faster in order to win before a large number of Treasures come into play. Luckily, there are no real removal options aside fromin the boss' initial deck, so the only real threat to your board are Treasures like
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees