Inquisitor Dakrel Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Inquisitor Dakrel is the first boss in the fire chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss utilises a token-based deck, reminiscent of Zoo Warlock deck, and mixes in many Warlock spells alongside them. The boss uses theHero Power to kill off and trigger its own Deathrattle minions.
The deck you are provided with consists of a mix of Hunter and Rogue cards, and makes use of Secret, Beast, and Combo synergies.
The boss puts up very little resistance in the encounter, and as a result, you should primarily focus on finding proactive early-game cards in your mulligan. Ideally you should try to find a 1-Mana, 2-Mana, and 3-Mana card like, , and .
To defeat the boss successfully, you should try to adopt a typical tempo playstyle. This involves taking any value trades available on the board and using spells to remove enemy minions, while sending any remaining damage to face.
Next Boss: Xur'goth
- 18 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)