Inquisitor Dakrel Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Inquisitor Dakrel is the first boss in the fire chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss utilises a token-based deck, reminiscent of Zoo Warlock deck, and mixes in many Warlock spells alongside them. The boss uses theHero Power to kill off and trigger its own Deathrattle minions.
The deck you are provided with consists of a mix of Hunter and Rogue cards, and makes use of Secret, Beast, and Combo synergies.
The boss puts up very little resistance in the encounter, and as a result, you should primarily focus on finding proactive early-game cards in your mulligan. Ideally you should try to find a 1-Mana, 2-Mana, and 3-Mana card like, , and .
To defeat the boss successfully, you should try to adopt a typical tempo playstyle. This involves taking any value trades available on the board and using spells to remove enemy minions, while sending any remaining damage to face.
Next Boss: Xur'goth
- 18 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule