Illidan Stormrage Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Baduu Prime is the last boss in the final chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck comprised of standard Demon Hunter cards very similar to your own. However, the boss notably starts with 1 additional Mana Crystal, 100 Health, and uses the extremely powerful Burning Rage Hero Power.
Although not explicitly clear at the beginning of the encounter, the aim is not to kill the boss, but to simply survive for 10 turns.
In this encounter you will start with a completely standard Demon Hunter deck, using the common cards and spells used in most of the previous encounters. After your mulligan you will also have Shalja, Demon Hunter, Karnuk, Demon Hunter, and Sklibb, Demon Hunter added to your deck.
In your mulligan you should should look for good 1, 2, and 3 drops to play. Additionally, you can keep a copy of Twin Slice to help fight back against the Mana advantage the boss has.
For this encounter, your only aim is to not lose as you will automatically win after you 10th turn, no matter the state of the game. With this in mind, your only priority should be controlling the board as dealing damage directly to the boss is completely redundant. While you should be using a healthy amount of weapons and spells to control the board, do not completely neglect playing minions and ensure that you use any spare Mana each turn to put as many stats in minions on the board as possible, as this is your best way to control the board. However, unlike most situations you should not prioritise value trades that leave your minions at 1 Health. This is largely due to the boss' Burning Rage Hero Power and the ease in which it will clear off your minions. Instead, you should focus on finding even trades you can make with your weaker minions.
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On