Supremus Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Supremus is the fourth boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Supremus starts with 60 Health and uses a powerful deck themed around Demons and Fire. The boss will use its Volcanic Geyser Hero Power at the start of each of its turn, damaging your board and spawning a 6/6 Abyssal if anything dies.
Supremus' Hero Power can snowball very quickly if it is able to kill a minion. You should therefore try to build a deck that does not rely on minions or only uses high-cost minions, such as control decks and big decks.
When left alone, Supremus will play very passively for most of the game as the minions in its deck are mostly high-cost demons like Abyssal Enforcer. You can exploit this lack of pressure by not playing any minions of your own. In the mid game, you can begin developing larger minions that are not vulnerable to Volcanic Geyser. Once the boss starts playing minions, you should remove any minions played, either by trading or using removal. If you choose to trade, you should ensure your minion has at least 2 Health left or is killed off to ensure you do not spawn any Abyssals for the boss. Once you have a foothold on the board, you should have no issue removing the boss's minions as they are played to starve the boss of cards and close out the game.
Cheap decks to defeat Supremus
Cheap Supremus Galakrond Priest
Next Boss: Teron Gorefiend
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players