Mal'Ganis Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Mal'Ganis is the seventh boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Mal'Ganis uses a Demon Warlock deck comprised of big Demons likeand paired with cheap spells like and . The boss also has access to the passive Hero Power, , that will automatically cast at the end of each of its turns.
In this encounter you will be given a Pure Paladin deck comprised entirely of Paladin cards. The deck notably includesand that gain special effects for having a deck full of Paladin cards. Additionally, you will have access to the Hero Power for the duaration of the fight.
In your opening hand, you should look for a strong opening curve such as Paragon of Light., , and
Due to the boss's High-value deck and Hero Power, you should try to play out our cards as aggressively as possible to get the most stats that you can onto the board. Whenever the boss plays a minion, you should remove it immediately, making use of yourHero Power and weapons before using your minions to finish if off. This high-tempo playstyle should be more than enough to Rush down the boss, but if the game should go longer, you can look to use to refill your hand as needed.
Next Boss: Prince Arthas
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call