Mal'Ganis Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Mal'Ganis is the seventh boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Mal'Ganis uses a Demon Warlock deck comprised of big Demons like Enhanced Dreadlord and Aranasi Broodmother paired with cheap spells like Soul Shear and Drain Soul. The boss also has access to the passive Hero Power, Nathrezim's Favor, that will automatically cast at the end of each of its turns.
In this encounter you will be given a Pure Paladin deck comprised entirely of Paladin cards. The deck notably includes Silver Hand Zealot and Silver Hand Crusader that gain special effects for having a deck full of Paladin cards. Additionally, you will have access to the Divine Storm Hero Power for the duaration of the fight.
In your opening hand, you should look for a strong opening curve such as Lordaeron Attendant, Unbroken Faith, and Paragon of Light.
Due to the boss's High-value deck and Hero Power, you should try to play out our cards as aggressively as possible to get the most stats that you can onto the board. Whenever the boss plays a minion, you should remove it immediately, making use of your Divine Storm Hero Power and weapons before using your minions to finish if off. This high-tempo playstyle should be more than enough to Rush down the boss, but if the game should go longer, you can look to use Silver Hand Crusader to refill your hand as needed.
Next Boss: Prince Arthas
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players