Mal'Ganis Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Mal'Ganis is the seventh boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Mal'Ganis uses a Demon Warlock deck comprised of big Demons like Enhanced Dreadlord and Aranasi Broodmother paired with cheap spells like Soul Shear and Drain Soul. The boss also has access to the passive Hero Power, Nathrezim's Favor, that will automatically cast at the end of each of its turns.
In this encounter you will be given a Pure Paladin deck comprised entirely of Paladin cards. The deck notably includes Silver Hand Zealot and Silver Hand Crusader that gain special effects for having a deck full of Paladin cards. Additionally, you will have access to the Divine Storm Hero Power for the duaration of the fight.
Due to the boss's High-value deck and Hero Power, you should try to play out our cards as aggressively as possible to get the most stats that you can onto the board. Whenever the boss plays a minion, you should remove it immediately, making use of your Divine Storm Hero Power and weapons before using your minions to finish if off. This high-tempo playstyle should be more than enough to Rush down the boss, but if the game should go longer, you can look to use Silver Hand Crusader to refill your hand as needed.
Next Boss: Prince Arthas
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade