Jaina Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Jaina Proudmoore is the second boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
In this encounter, you will be given an Alliance-themed deck, similar to the last encounter, consisting of Alliance minions mixed with a few weapons likeand . For this encounter you will also have a few Magic-themed cards such as and added to your deck. Additionally, you will have the Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
In your mulligan you should look for low-cost cards likeand in addition to the weapon.
You should look to develop a light board presence before beginning to make use of your Eviscerate to help you control the board as well as to make it easier to play them.Hero Power each turn. You should largely look for removal spells like and
With the board under control, you should try to bolster your board further, usingto prevent the boss from using its Hero Power and spells on your board, allowing you to comfortably grind down the boss over several turns.
Next Boss: Moira Thaurissan
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call