Jaina Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Jaina Proudmoore is the second boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck consisting of common Mage cards like Frostbolt, Ray of Frost, and Flamestrike in addition to powerful Arcane Giants. Additionally, she will use the Polymorphonics Hero Power throughout the fight.
In this encounter, you will be given an Alliance-themed deck, similar to the last encounter, consisting of Alliance minions mixed with a few weapons like Training Sword and Fearbreaker. For this encounter you will also have a few Magic-themed cards such as Robes of Protection and Book of Runes added to your deck. Additionally, you will have the Uncertain Destiny Rank 2 Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
You should look to develop a light board presence before beginning to make use of your Uncertain Destiny Rank 2 Hero Power each turn. You should largely look for removal spells like Holy Smite and Eviscerate to help you control the board as well as Preparation to make it easier to play them.
With the board under control, you should try to bolster your board further, using Robes of Protection to prevent the boss from using its Hero Power and spells on your board, allowing you to comfortably grind down the boss over several turns.
Next Boss: Moira Thaurissan
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade