Jaina Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Jaina Proudmoore is the second boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
In this encounter, you will be given an Alliance-themed deck, similar to the last encounter, consisting of Alliance minions mixed with a few weapons likeand . For this encounter you will also have a few Magic-themed cards such as and added to your deck. Additionally, you will have the Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
In your mulligan you should look for low-cost cards likeand in addition to the weapon.
You should look to develop a light board presence before beginning to make use of your Eviscerate to help you control the board as well as to make it easier to play them.Hero Power each turn. You should largely look for removal spells like and
With the board under control, you should try to bolster your board further, usingto prevent the boss from using its Hero Power and spells on your board, allowing you to comfortably grind down the boss over several turns.
Next Boss: Moira Thaurissan
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)