Jaina Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Jaina Proudmoore is the second boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
In this encounter, you will be given an Alliance-themed deck, similar to the last encounter, consisting of Alliance minions mixed with a few weapons likeand . For this encounter you will also have a few Magic-themed cards such as and added to your deck. Additionally, you will have the Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
In your mulligan you should look for low-cost cards likeand in addition to the weapon.
You should look to develop a light board presence before beginning to make use of your Eviscerate to help you control the board as well as to make it easier to play them.Hero Power each turn. You should largely look for removal spells like and
With the board under control, you should try to bolster your board further, usingto prevent the boss from using its Hero Power and spells on your board, allowing you to comfortably grind down the boss over several turns.
Next Boss: Moira Thaurissan
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule