Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Blackrock Blademaster is the fifth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The Blackrock Blademaster uses deck filled with Dragons, Demons, weapons, andeffects, including the special weapon. Additionally, the boss will autocast its Hero Power at the start of each of its turns if you have at least one minion on the board.
In this encounter, you will use a Midrange Paladin deck themed around buffs and healing, with powerful cards like, , , and . You will also have access to the Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
In your opening hand you should look for cards with useful long-term benefits likeand .
As the boss will regularly make use of its Hero Power each turn, you should avoid playing unnecessary minions in the early game. Upon reaching Turn 4 you should immediately make use of yourHero Power. Once you have your weapon equipped, you should focus on keeping strong minion alive on the board each turn by giving it a Divine Shield with your weapon swing to negate damage rom . From this position, you should be able to comfortably chip away at the boss's Health while under the protection of your minion each turn.
Next Boss: Venim Iceblade
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises