Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Blackrock Blademaster is the fifth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The Blackrock Blademaster uses deck filled with Dragons, Demons, weapons, and Whirlwind effects, including the special Mirage Blade weapon. Additionally, the boss will autocast its Blade Tempest Hero Power at the start of each of its turns if you have at least one minion on the board.
In this encounter, you will use a Midrange Paladin deck themed around buffs and healing, with powerful cards like Unbroken Faith, Goody Two-Shields, Consecration, and Amber Watcher. You will also have access to the Equip Lightbringer Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
As the boss will regularly make use of its Hero Power each turn, you should avoid playing unnecessary minions in the early game. Upon reaching Turn 4 you should immediately make use of your Equip Lightbringer Hero Power. Once you have your weapon equipped, you should focus on keeping strong minion alive on the board each turn by giving it a Divine Shield with your weapon swing to negate damage rom Blade Tempest. From this position, you should be able to comfortably chip away at the boss's Health while under the protection of your minion each turn.
Next Boss: Venim Iceblade
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade