Teron Gorefiend Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Teron Gorefiend is the fifth boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Teron Gorefiend starts with 60 Health and 1 additional Mana Crystal. The boss uses a deck that consists of Death Knight-themed cards, such as Spectral Knight, in addition to using special Death Knight cards Discoverable by The Lich King, such as and , present in its deck. It will also use its Hero Power at the start of each of its turns to summon a .
To counteract the boss's Hero Power, you will have 3 copies ofadded to your hand at the start of the game.
Teron Gorefiend can be approach in two different ways. Firstly, thes you are given can be used to gain a huge tempo lead over the boss in the early game, allowing you to snowball out of control as you rush down the boss. Alternatively, you can take a more controlled approach and use the Vengeful Spirits to slow down the boss in the early game until you have access to more expensive board clears and control tools.
Defeating Teron Gorefiend comes largely down to how you use yours. As a general rule, you should try to use them as infrequently as possible as the tempo they yield is huge and you have finite uses of the card available. For example, if you are stalling in the early game, it is often better to let the boss play 2 or 3 s to get more value out of your Vengeful Spirits. Similarly, if you intend to play a minion like , it is generally better to use the 4 damage Battlecry to kill of a Shadowy Contruct so that you can preserve a minion and save your Vengeful Spirit for a more important turn. Once you eventually run out of Vengeful Sprit cards, you should either be in a position where you can finish off the boss or are in lead and should achieve victory soon anyway.
Cheap decks to defeat Teron Gorefiend
Next Boss: Mother Shahraz
- 26 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off