Karnuk Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Karnuk is the second boss in the third chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck comprised of Priest and Demon Hunter cards. The Priest cards used primarily offer healing like Kabal Talonpriest. The boss will also use the Hero Power as a powerful defensive tool throughout the game.and buffing minions like
In this encounter you will play as Sklibb rather than Aranna. In Sklibb's deck you will find a mix of Demon Hunter and Druid cards. The minions in the deck are primarily large minions like, , and while the spells in the deck are primarily utility cards like , , , and . Lastly, and most importantly, you will also have a lot of copies of in your deck, which synergise with your Hero Power.
Due to the slow nature of most of the cards in the deck, the only cards you should look for in your mulligan isand you should look for as many copies of the cards as possible.
During this encounter the boss will use a large amount of healing from both spells and theHero Power. For this reason you should focus entirely on controlling the board throughout the game.
You should try to make maximum use of your Living Mana and . The only reason to not use your Hero Power is if you only have one Glowcap Mushroom on the board and it is already heavily buffed. As your board continually snowballs out of control, you should eventually reach a point where you have no issue killing off the boss.Hero Power by playing as many s as possible. This will allow your board to snowball out of control throughout the game. This strategy is exceptionally powerful with spells like
Next Boss: Jek'haz
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs