Gok'amok Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Gok'amok is the first boss in the fourth chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck that uses a mix of Mage and Warlock spells. With a few exceptions like Ogre Magi and Boulderfist Ogre. This boss also has the Hero Power that it will use at the beginning of each of its turns.s, , and , most of the minions in the deck are fairly weak Ogres like
In this encounter, your deck will contain standard mix of Demon Hunter minions, spells and Weapons. After your mulligan, you will also have, , and added to your deck.
Against this boss you do not need to perform a special mulligan. You should ideally look for a strong opening hand of minions, ideally consisting of a 1-drop, 2-drop, and 3-drop.
This fight largely revolves around the randomness from the boss's. With this in mind, you should try to use your Mana as efficiently as possible to build up the strongest board you can throughout the game. In general, you should avoid worrying about what the boss can do as it is largely dictacted by the randomness of its Hero Power and is therefore unpredictable, the only thing worth noting is that the spells cast will only be Warlock and Mage spells from the Ashes of Outland expansion. This means that if the Hero Power generates a Secret, the only possibility is . Despite this, most of time the boss will simply spend 1 Mana for very little gain, allowing you to dominate the board with ease. With this in mind, you should just be aggressive on the board, only taking trades when necessary with your Rush minions.
Next Boss: Flikk
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call