Alonsus Faol Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Alonsus Faol is the first boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Alonsus Faol uses a low-curve Inner Fire Priest deck consisting of low-Cost minions like Goldshire Footman, , and in addition to Power Word: Shield and Inner Fire spells. The boss also uses the Hero Power, which has a comparable effect to .
In this encounter, you will be given a Priest deck centered around healing and buffing minions, comprised of cards like Priest of the Feast, Circle of Healing, and Power Word: Tentacles. Additionally, you will also have the base Priest Hero Power, , to use.,
In your mulligan you should look for any minion you are able to play in the early game, ideallys and s.
Despite the boss running many cheap cards in its deck, the overall value of its cards are very low and will have little or no effect on the game. With this in mind, you should focus on controlling the board throughout the game, taking trades wherever necessary until the boss runs out of cards.
Should the game last until the mid game, Holy Champion serves as an excellent way to close out the game due to the speed in which its attack will increase from the healing effects used by both players.
Next Boss: Orgrim Doomhammer
- 05 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future