Magtheridon Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Supremus is the third boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Magtheridon starts with 60 Health and uses a deck themed around Taunt minions and Demons. He will use hisHero Power at the start of each of its turn to create a constant supply of s. Due to this Hero Power, the boss mostly uses Taunt minions to protect its cubes in order to trigger their special effect to deal 10 damage to your directly.
Due to Magtheridon's Hero Power usage each turn, it is quite vulnerable to being rushed down by aggressive decks. Due to the 3/5 stat line of thes, you should try to ensure you have minions that can trade efficiently with the cubes or have spells that can remove them directly as you rush down the boss.
Against Magtheridon, you should try to find a good balance of handling the cubes while also damaging the boss as much as possible. Due to cubes not being effective until there are 3 on board, you will have the first 3 turns to freely develop the board and can even ignore them on turn 4 as being blasted down to 20 Health is not very significant. Once you have developed your board you should try to efficiently kill 1 cube per turn with either your minions or spells and send any damage directly toward the boss. While it is possible to kill all of the cubes, it is generally more efficient to simply attack the boss as attacking the cubes will deal unnecessary damage to your minions.
Cheap decks to defeat Magtheridon
Next Boss: Supremus
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees