Arena Warrior Tier Lists for Rastakhan's Rumble
Table of Contents
This spreadsheet is designed to aid you in forging Warrior Arena decks. As you can see, the spreadsheet divides all cards of the same rarity into 8 different tiers, based on their (potential) value for your class. Cards listed in Tier 1 are generally better than cards listed in Tier 2, and so on. Within each tier, however, the cards are not listed in order of their value. Cards specific to Warriors are underlined.
1. How to Use a Spreadsheet?
Essentially, you should always pick the card that is part of the highest tier. When picking between cards that are in the same tier, make your choice based on preference, or what card would best suit your existing card choices.
To read more about how to use the spreadsheet to make the correct decisions, as well as to read about the exceptions (situations where you should pick something other than what the spreadsheet indicates), please check out our spreadsheet explanations.
2. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
3. Warrior Spreadsheet
|Tier 1: Excellent|
|Rotface||Onyxia||The Lich King||Ysera|
|Tier 2: Great|
|Grommash Hellscream||Cairne Bloodhoof||Griftah|
|Tier 3: Good|
|Darius Crowley||Alexstrasza||Gruul||The Black Knight|
|Geosculptor Yip||Arfus||Harrison Jones|
|The Boomship||Baron Geddon||Hogger|
|Woecleaver||Captain Greenskin||Mojomaster Zihi|
|Tier 4: Above Average|
|Countess Ashmore||Hemet, Jungle Hunter||Illidan Stormrage||The Beast|
|Tier 5: Average|
|Bloodmage Thalnos||Elise the Trailblazer||Malygos|
|Dollmaster Dorian||King Mukla||Zola the Gorgon|
|Tier 6: Below Average|
|Da Undatakah||Millhouse Manastorm||Ozruk||Tinkmaster Overspark|
|Leeroy Jenkins||Nat Pagle||Prince Taldaram|
|Marin the Fox||Oondasta||Prince Valanar|
|Tier 7: Bad|
|Akali, the Rhino||Master Oakheart||Prince Keleseth|
|War Master Voone||Mecha'thun||Spiritsinger Umbra|
|Tier 8: Terrible|
|Blackhowl Gunspire||Harbinger Celestia||Nozdormu||The Voraxx|
|Azalina Soulthief||King Togwaggle||Subject 9|
|Hakkar, the Soulflayer||Lorewalker Cho||The Darkness|
- 20 Dec. 2018: Updates following nerfs from December 20.
- Removed Mind Control Tech.
- 05 Dec. 2018: Updated spreadsheets for Rastakhan's Rumble.
- 07 Aug. 2018: Updated spreadsheets for The Boomsday Project.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- 2 Chief Financial Officers Left Activision Blizzard in 2019
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin