List of Awesome Loot Items from Kobolds and Catacombs
Table of Contents
Awesome Loot cards are given to the player by the Deathrattle of Treasure Chests, which are 0/8 minions generated by Marin the Fox. There are four Awesome Loot cards, and these cards are all capable of swinging a game in your favour.
Elise Starseeker. Elise decks use the Monkey to turn their unwanted cards into Legendary cards, and this is usually used as a win condition. Golden Kobold will not serve this purpose, however, as there will often be fewer dead cards to replace.is a reference to which is created by
is an incredible card draw, and is cheap enough to play alongside some of the cards that you draw from it, so as to make sure that space remains in your hand. Although at the mercy of randomness, the Goblet is still a strong card.
is a very powerful Awesome Loot card. The ability to draw and then play three of the cards from your deck for 0 Mana will regain a lot of the tempo lost in gaining the Loot.
Although a single random Legendary card is usually not quite as good as most people imagine, the option to Discover one means that you will almost always get a very powerful card. Zarog's Crown will often win a game single-handedly.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens