List of Awesome Loot Items from Kobolds and Catacombs
Table of Contents
Awesome Loot cards are given to the player by the Deathrattle of Treasure Chests, which are 0/8 minions generated by Marin the Fox. There are four Awesome Loot cards, and these cards are all capable of swinging a game in your favour.
is a reference to which is created by . Elise decks use the Monkey to turn their unwanted cards into Legendary cards, and this is usually used as a win condition. Golden Kobold will not serve this purpose, however, as there will often be fewer dead cards to replace.
is an incredible card draw, and is cheap enough to play alongside some of the cards that you draw from it, so as to make sure that space remains in your hand. Although at the mercy of randomness, the Goblet is still a strong card.
is a very powerful Awesome Loot card. The ability to draw and then play three of the cards from your deck for 0 Mana will regain a lot of the tempo lost in gaining the Loot.
Although a single random Legendary card is usually not quite as good as most people imagine, the option to Discover one means that you will almost always get a very powerful card. Zarog's Crown will often win a game single-handedly.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck