Chenvaala Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Chenvaala is the second boss in the League of E.V.I.L. campaign in the Battle of the Frozen Coast, the first chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Chenvaala in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Strategy and Deck Building
In both Normal and Heroic Mode, Chenvaala uses a deck constructed entirely around Freeze effects. With this in mind, it is important to keep your opponent's board in check to prevent them from Freezing your minions and rushing you down. You should also be aware of thein both modes, which provides the boss with an easy method to remove your big minions when paired with their multitude of Freeze effects.
In Normal Mode, you can make use of your cheap Hero Power to steal a copy of your opponent's. This will allow you to negate a large portion of the encounter. While immune to Freezes, you should be comfortably able to control the board and win through standard gameplay.
In Heroic Mode, the fight is significantly faster paced as you will have to deal with your opponent playing 1 Mana 4/4s. The ability to customise your deck allows you to play your own copies ofto negate the Freeze effects. While it is in play, you should protect it as much as possible. Having it in play also prevents being used as hard removal, allowing you to freely make use of Health buffs on your minions.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes