Chenvaala Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Chenvaala is the second boss in the League of E.V.I.L. campaign in the Battle of the Frozen Coast, the first chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Chenvaala in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Strategy and Deck Building
In both Normal and Heroic Mode, Chenvaala uses a deck constructed entirely around Freeze effects. With this in mind, it is important to keep your opponent's board in check to prevent them from Freezing your minions and rushing you down. You should also be aware of thein both modes, which provides the boss with an easy method to remove your big minions when paired with their multitude of Freeze effects.
In Normal Mode, you can make use of your cheap Hero Power to steal a copy of your opponent's. This will allow you to negate a large portion of the encounter. While immune to Freezes, you should be comfortably able to control the board and win through standard gameplay.
In Heroic Mode, the fight is significantly faster paced as you will have to deal with your opponent playing 1 Mana 4/4s. The ability to customise your deck allows you to play your own copies ofto negate the Freeze effects. While it is in play, you should protect it as much as possible. Having it in play also prevents being used as hard removal, allowing you to freely make use of Health buffs on your minions.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call