Flikk Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Flikk is the second boss in the fourth chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
On the boss's fourth turn, Flikk and all enemy minions will be removed and the real boss will arrive, the Rusted Fel Reaver. At this point, the boss will gain 30 Health, gain some Armor, and have its hand and deck replaced with new cards. The new deck the boss uses many Taunt minions, minions with high health, and multiple copies of Fel Reaver, and the Hulking Monstrosity Hero Power.
In this encounter your deck will contain standard mix of Demon Hunter minions, spells and Weapons. After your mulligan, you will also have Shalja, Demon Hunter, Karnuk, Demon Hunter, and Sklibb, Demon Hunter added to your deck.
In the early turns of this boss, you will face no early pressure. You should therefore look focus entirely on your own early game and looking for strong minions to play on Turns 1, 2, and 3.
In the first 4 turns of the fight, you should focus entirely on building the strongest board possible. At this point it is completely unnecessary to damage the boss and you should only make trades on the board that help protect your other minions.
Once you end your Turn 4, the real boss will arrive and you can begin to take down the boss accordingly. During this time, you should try to use cards in your hand to remove enemy minions, allowing you to deal more damage to the the boss with your minions on board. However, if you do not have the tools to do so, you should also make trades on board if necessary to keep it clear. As the game goes on, you should try to keep your board as strong as possible to ensure you have enough damage available to deal with an 18-Attack Fel Reaver when it comes down.
Next Boss: Baduu Prime
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On