Kanrethad Prime Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Kanrethad Prime is the first boss in the second chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck built around Demon synergies, with many copies of Void Analyst. The boss makes use of special cards like and to put on heavy pressure in the mid game. Each time the boss reaches 10 Mana Crystals it will also use to replenish its board.
A special trigger will take place on turn 6 where Vanish to return every other minion on the board to its owners hand.will appear on your side of the board and cast
This encounter provides you with a fully Secret-based deck. You will have access to additional Secret synergies like Secretkeeper, Lesser Emerald Spellstone, and Subject 9. Additionally, at the start of the fight you will have all 3 Outcasts, , , and .
With your Secret-based deck, you should continually try to play down Secrets to empower cards like Secretkeeper, Lesser Emerald Spellstone, and Lesser Emerald Spellstone. However, you should play very conservatively throughout the early game, only making necessary trades to slow down the boss.
Once turn 6 arrives, Lesser Emerald Spellstone, which should ideally be upgraded to a at this point. From this position you should try to stall with cards like and while you rush down the boss as quickly as possible before it gains too much value from and .will arrive and return all other minions to their owner's hands. At this point you should make use of cards like and
Next Boss: Burgrak Cruelchain
- 18 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes