Jaina Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Jaina Proudmoore is the sixth boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Jaina Proudmoore uses a Dragon Mage deck containing Dragons likeand in addition to frost spells like and . The boss also uses the powerful card in its deck. Additionally, the boss will use the Hero Power to summon 5/8 Water Elementals throughout the fight.
The boss will additionally start with 4 0/10minions on the board.
You will be given a very aggressive Pirate Warrior deck that includes Vol'jin and . You will have the Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
In your Mulligan, you should look for the most aggressive opening curve of minions you can, with Vol'jin for use on Turn 5 onward.and being a particularly strong opening combo. Additionally, you can keep
In the early game you should focus on populating the board with minions. Although the temptation to useis high, you will quickly become overwhelmed if you do not at least have a few minions on board.
Once you have minions on the board, from Turn 2 or 3 onward you can begin using Vol'jin you can additionally swap Health with one of the gates, ideally one with 10 Health, to quickly finish it off.as well. Your Hero power notably always damages the lowest-Health , so you should aim to get the gates down to 4 Health before finishing them off with your Hero Power. If you have
Once you have removed all of the, it is important to Secure the board as quickly as possible. should be your highest priority if it is in play, as you may lose quickly if the boss is able to play multiple s for 0 Mana. Similarly, your next priority should be s, which can greatly empower Blizzards. If these 2 minions are not present, you should be able to control the board with your minions and weapons and begin grinding down the boss.
Next Boss: Prince Anduin Wrynn
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs