Jaina Proudmoore Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Jaina Proudmoore is the sixth boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Jaina Proudmoore uses a Dragon Mage deck containing Dragons like Twilight Drake and in addition to frost spells like and Blizzard. The boss also uses the powerful card in its deck. Additionally, the boss will use the Hero Power to summon 5/8 Water Elementals throughout the fight.
The boss will additionally start with 4 0/10minions on the board.
You will be given a very aggressive Pirate Warrior deck that includes Vol'jin and . You will have the Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
In your Mulligan, you should look for the most aggressive opening curve of minions you can, with Vol'jin for use on Turn 5 onward.and being a particularly strong opening combo. Additionally, you can keep
In the early game you should focus on populating the board with minions. Although the temptation to useis high, you will quickly become overwhelmed if you do not at least have a few minions on board.
Once you have minions on the board, from Turn 2 or 3 onward you can begin using Vol'jin you can additionally swap Health with one of the gates, ideally one with 10 Health, to quickly finish it off.as well. Your Hero power notably always damages the lowest-Health , so you should aim to get the gates down to 4 Health before finishing them off with your Hero Power. If you have
Once you have removed all of the Blizzards for 0 Mana. Similarly, your next priority should be s, which can greatly empower Blizzards. If these 2 minions are not present, you should be able to control the board with your minions and weapons and begin grinding down the boss., it is important to Secure the board as quickly as possible. should be your highest priority if it is in play, as you may lose quickly if the boss is able to play multiple
Next Boss: Prince Anduin Wrynn
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins