Burgrak Cruelchain Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Burgrak Cruelchain is the second boss in the second chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Burgrak Cruelchain is a unique encounter in that the boss itself is not killable. Instead, the aim of the encounter is for you to play a total of 12 Spare Parts throughout the fight. The boss aditionall starts with 2s and a Dormant on the board, putting you at a massive early disadvantage.
The boss uses a Mech deck themed around generating Spare Parts. The Mechs played by the boss help activate theHero Power to provide Spare Parts for both players.
You will be provided with a Miracle-style deck consisting of cards that benefit playing from playing lots of cards, such as Edwin VanCleef, Questing Adventurer, Mana Addict, and . Additionally you will have the 4 Outcasts you have recruited so far, , , , and added to your deck after your Mulligan.
In the early game, your only focus should be gaining control of the board, making use of Questing Adventurer or Edwin VanCleef on the board. Once you have a big minion in play, you can use it to make multiple favourable trades, allowing you to take full control of the board with any minion you have. From this position, you should simply continue to control the board as you wait for the boss to play enough Mechs for you to generate the 12 Spare Parts required to complete the encounter., , and any other early game minions you have to contest the board. Once you are able to start contesting the board, your aim should be to use any Spare Parts you have to try to build a big minion like
Next Boss: Felstorm Run
- 18 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins