Puppetmaster Lazul Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Puppetmaster Lazul is the first boss in the League of Explorers campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Puppetmaster Lazul in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Normal||Heroic||Phase 2 Normal/Heroic|
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)||50|
Strategy and Deck Building
Puppetmaster Lazul uses a C'Thun themed deck throughout the game, supported by the C'Thun will always be the bottom card on the boss' deck and is therefore of little concern. Instead, you should focus on defeating the boss in a timely manner before getting too much value from and to allow for the maximum time in the second phase of the fight. After dropping the boss' Health to 0, the boss will take on a new form, with many more tentacles.Hero Power. Despite all of the C'Thun-buffing cards available,
In the second phase the boss will be given a fresh deck of cards, be set to 50 Health and 5 Mana, gain theHero Power and have their board filled with and s for a whole new fight, putting you on a clock to win the game before you get overwhelmed by tentacles or run out of cards.
In Normal Mode, you can take a very controlled approach to the encounter. During the first phase the boss will put on minimal pressure and does not have access to board clears, so you should use this time to set yourself up with a strong board before transitioning to phase 2. When making the transition between phases, you should have a way to deal with the board full of tentacles prepared, either with aor ensuring you have multiple minions on board that can attack immediately. Once you have the board under control in phase 2, you can safely grind down the boss while controlling the board.
In Heroic Mode, the boss comes equipped with a significantly more powerful deck. You should try to carefully build your board in such a way that you are not vulnerable to Shadow Madness, Potion of Madness, and . You should also be very careful when it comes to deckbuilding, as the boss may be able to take advantage of any removals or board clears you use through the use of . If you are able to safely make it to phase 2, the fight does not differ much from normal mode and the only concern should be ensuring you do not succumb to fatigue.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 28 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens