Arena Rogue Tier Lists for Rise of Shadows
Table of Contents
This spreadsheet is designed to aid you in forging Rogue Arena decks. As you can see, the spreadsheet divides all cards of the same rarity into 8 different tiers, based on their (potential) value for your class. Cards listed in Tier 1 are generally better than cards listed in Tier 2, and so on. Within each tier, however, the cards are not listed in order of their value. Cards specific to Rogues are underlined.
1. How to Use a Spreadsheet?
Essentially, you should always pick the card that is part of the highest tier. When picking between cards that are in the same tier, make your choice based on preference, or what card would best suit your existing card choices.
To read more about how to use the spreadsheet to make the correct decisions, as well as to read about the exceptions (situations where you should pick something other than what the spreadsheet indicates), please check out our spreadsheet explanations.
2. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
3. Rogue Spreadsheet
- 04 Jun. 2019: Updated arena spreadsheets for the 3rd of Junes nerfs and buffs.
- 08 May 2019: Fixed issue with Bladed Cultist.
- 09 Apr. 2019: Updated spreadsheets for Rise of Shadows.
- 20 Dec. 2018: Updates following nerfs from December 20.
- Removed Mind Control Tech.
- 05 Dec. 2018: Updated spreadsheets for Rastakhan's Rumble.
- 07 Aug. 2018: Updated spreadsheets for The Boomsday Project.
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide
- Budget Cyclone Mage
- Dalaran Heist Warlock Guide
- Dalaran Heist Paladin Guide
- Mage Secrets Not Working in Dalaran Heist?