Archmage Antonidas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Archmage Antonidas is the first boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Archmage Antonidas uses an 'Exodia Mage' style deck that revolves around large amounts of card draw and the ability to copy its minions. The boss uses the Supreme Acumen Hero Power to duplicate all spells it plays.
You will be provided with basic Mage-style deck consisting of many common Mage spells, spell-damage minions, and frost-themed minions.
Despite the boss having a very powerful Hero Power, he will do very little to utilise it and many of its moves will be very superfluous. In particularly, it will spend a lot of time drawing cards with Arcane Intellect and Research Project, the latter of which will also draw you many cards. With this in mind, you can freely play your own cards out as quickly as possible regardless of value. Furthermore, despite spell synergies present in the boss's deck, there are no direct damage spells present and the boss will focus on duplicating its minions instead. You should therefore focus on killing off any enemy minions you see before going face. This will allow you to quickly starve the boss of resources as it continually overdraws its deck.
Next Boss: Prince Kael'thas
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years