Archmage Antonidas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Archmage Antonidas is the first boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Archmage Antonidas uses an 'Exodia Mage' style deck that revolves around large amounts of card draw and the ability to copy its minions. The boss uses theHero Power to duplicate all spells it plays.
You will be provided with basic Mage-style deck consisting of many common Mage spells, spell-damage minions, and frost-themed minions.
In your Mulligan, you should look for any cheap cards that cost 3 or less Mana, such as Frostbolt, , and .
Despite the boss having a very powerful Hero Power, he will do very little to utilise it and many of its moves will be very superfluous. In particularly, it will spend a lot of time drawing cards with Research Project, the latter of which will also draw you many cards. With this in mind, you can freely play your own cards out as quickly as possible regardless of value. Furthermore, despite spell synergies present in the boss's deck, there are no direct damage spells present and the boss will focus on duplicating its minions instead. You should therefore focus on killing off any enemy minions you see before going face. This will allow you to quickly starve the boss of resources as it continually overdraws its deck.and
Next Boss: Prince Kael'thas
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule