Prince Anduin Wrynn Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Prince Anduin Wrynn is the seventh boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Anduin Wrynn has a Control Priest deck with Taunt minions like Divine Hymn, and Health buffs like Divine Spirit. Additionally, the boss will use the Hero Power that will automatically be used at the start of each of its turns., healing effects like
For this encounter, you will be given an Enrage Warrior deck full of minions and spells that benefit from damaging your minions, such as Battle Rage, Rampage, and . You will have the Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
You will haveon your board for the duration of the fight.
In your Mulligan you should look for high-Health minions that are able to survive damage fromeach turn, such as and .
Throughout the game you should focus on developing high-Health minions onto the board, with Battle Rage to exploit the fact your minions have been damage by .and being particularly strong in the early game. With a board in place you should try to utilise cards like and
To deal with enemy minions, you should focus on Rushing in with minions from your hand, utilising the ability of the Rampage if needed, to ensure they are not wiped out by . From this position you should be able to deplete the boss's Health fairly quickly to win the fight., allowing your other minions on the board to go face. When in this position, you should try not to leave too many minions with less than 3 Health, buffing them with
Next Boss: Thrall
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call