Prince Anduin Wrynn Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Prince Anduin Wrynn is the seventh boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Anduin Wrynn has a Control Priest deck with Taunt minions like Devout Pupil, healing effects like Divine Hymn, and Health buffs like Divine Spirit. Additionally, the boss will use the Harmonic Mallet Hero Power that will automatically be used at the start of each of its turns.
For this encounter, you will be given an Enrage Warrior deck full of minions and spells that benefit from damaging your minions, such as Battle Rage, Rampage, and Bloodboil Brute. You will have the Equip Gorehowl Rank 2 Hero Power to use throughout the fight.
You will have Divine Bell on your board for the duration of the fight.
Throughout the game you should focus on developing high-Health minions onto the board, with Horde Armorsmith and Warmaul Challenger being particularly strong in the early game. With a board in place you should try to utilise cards like Might of Hellscream and Battle Rage to exploit the fact your minions have been damage by Harmonic Mallet.
To deal with enemy minions, you should focus on Rushing in with minions from your hand, utilising the ability of the Divine Bell, allowing your other minions on the board to go face. When in this position, you should try not to leave too many minions with less than 3 Health, buffing them with Rampage if needed, to ensure they are not wiped out by Holy Nova. From this position you should be able to deplete the boss's Health fairly quickly to win the fight.
Next Boss: Thrall
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade