Venim Iceblade Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Venim Iceblade is the sixth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Venim Iceblade uses a deck themed around skeletons and Freeze effects, notably featuring many special Naxxramas cards likeand in addition to the Death Knight spell. The boss also has access to the Hero Power that is automatically cast at the start of each of its turns if you have a minion on board.
For this fight, you will be given a Libram Paladin deck full of Librams and their discounts fromand . Additionally, you will have special and cards in your deck, and the Hero Power.
In your opening hand, you should look for cards with useful long-term benefits likeand .
Due to the boss's Hero Power, you should avoid playing single minion in the early game as they will simply be lost to. Once you reach Turn 3, you should use to ensure you always have a weapon equipped for the rest of the game and use it to start controlling the board. From this position, you should focus on putting multiple minions on the board per turn or none at all. Once you are able to continually flood the board with the aid of and , you should be able to easily overwhelm the boss to close out the game.
Next Boss: Mal'Ganis
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees