Venim Iceblade Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Venim Iceblade is the sixth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Venim Iceblade uses a deck themed around skeletons and Freeze effects, notably featuring many special Naxxramas cards like Skeletal Smith and Pure Cold in addition to the Death and Decay Death Knight spell. The boss also has access to the Infection Hero Power that is automatically cast at the start of each of its turns if you have a minion on board.
For this fight, you will be given a Libram Paladin deck full of Librams and their discounts from Lordaeron Attendant and Radiant Lightspawn. Additionally, you will have special Jaina Proudmoore and Prince Arthas cards in your deck, and the Equip Lightbringer Rank 2 Hero Power.
Due to the boss's Hero Power, you should avoid playing single minion in the early game as they will simply be lost to Infection. Once you reach Turn 3, you should use Equip Lightbringer Rank 2 to ensure you always have a weapon equipped for the rest of the game and use it to start controlling the board. From this position, you should focus on putting multiple minions on the board per turn or none at all. Once you are able to continually flood the board with the aid of Air Raid and Stand Against Darkness, you should be able to easily overwhelm the boss to close out the game.
Next Boss: Mal'Ganis
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade