Venim Iceblade Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Venim Iceblade is the sixth boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Venim Iceblade uses a deck themed around skeletons and Freeze effects, notably featuring many special Naxxramas cards likeand in addition to the Death Knight spell. The boss also has access to the Hero Power that is automatically cast at the start of each of its turns if you have a minion on board.
For this fight, you will be given a Libram Paladin deck full of Librams and their discounts fromand . Additionally, you will have special and cards in your deck, and the Hero Power.
In your opening hand, you should look for cards with useful long-term benefits likeand .
Due to the boss's Hero Power, you should avoid playing single minion in the early game as they will simply be lost to. Once you reach Turn 3, you should use to ensure you always have a weapon equipped for the rest of the game and use it to start controlling the board. From this position, you should focus on putting multiple minions on the board per turn or none at all. Once you are able to continually flood the board with the aid of and , you should be able to easily overwhelm the boss to close out the game.
Next Boss: Mal'Ganis
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs