Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof is the fifth boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof a Tauren-themed Control Warrior deck, full of board clears like Warpath and and Taunt minions like Bloodhoof Brave and Sunwalker. The boss will also has the special card, present in its deck. Lastly, the boss will automatically cast its Hero Power at the start of each of its turns.
You will be given an aggressive Warrior deck packed full of Rush minions like Upgrade!, and Malkorok. Additionally, will be added to your hand at the start of the encounter. You will also be given the Hero Power for the fight, which notably equips a Poisonous copy of .and weapons from ,
In your Mulligan you should look for minions you can play from turn 3 onward. In particular, cards like Kor'kron Elite. Preemptively look for ways to deal with the boss's s such as and ., , and
The boss will play fairly passively throughout the encounter, occasionally playing a single Taunt minion onto the board. Up until Turn 6 you should focus on clearing these Taunt minions, while aiming not to leave your minions on 1 Health due to
From Turn 6 onward, you should aim to use Upgrade!, Captain Greenskin, and to gain an edge over the boss. From this position, you can use your weapon to continually control the board while using your minions to rush down the boss. Due to extra durability generated on your weapon, you can also freely go face with it if there are no minions on the board to attack.and maintain a equipped for the remainder of the fight. With equipped, you should try to combine it with cards like
Next Boss: Jaina Proudmoore
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)