Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof is the fifth boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof a Tauren-themed Control Warrior deck, full of board clears like Warpath and and Taunt minions like and Sunwalker. The boss will also has the special card, present in its deck. Lastly, the boss will automatically cast its Hero Power at the start of each of its turns.
You will be given an aggressive Warrior deck packed full of Rush minions like Upgrade!, and Malkorok. Additionally, will be added to your hand at the start of the encounter. You will also be given the Hero Power for the fight, which notably equips a Poisonous copy of .and weapons from ,
In your Mulligan you should look for minions you can play from turn 3 onward. In particular, cards like Kor'kron Elite. Preemptively look for ways to deal with the boss's s such as and ., , and
The boss will play fairly passively throughout the encounter, occasionally playing a single Taunt minion onto the board. Up until Turn 6 you should focus on clearing these Taunt minions, while aiming not to leave your minions on 1 Health due to
From Turn 6 onward, you should aim to use Upgrade!, Captain Greenskin, and to gain an edge over the boss. From this position, you can use your weapon to continually control the board while using your minions to rush down the boss. Due to extra durability generated on your weapon, you can also freely go face with it if there are no minions on the board to attack.and maintain a equipped for the remainder of the fight. With equipped, you should try to combine it with cards like
Next Boss: Jaina Proudmoore
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs