Illidan Stormrage Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Illidan Stormrage is the ninth boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Illidan Stormrage starts with 60 Health and 2 Mana Crystals. He uses the passiveHero Power and an extremly powerful deck. In addition to many powerful Demon Hunter cards, Illidan uses 2 copies of and the outcasts , , and .
Due to the AoE potential of the boss's Hero Power, paired with Lifesteal from many of its cards, you should aim for a control deck capable of playing very long games. Whileis a reasonable tool for dealing with a few of the boss's weapons, Freeze effects like are more effective. However, nothing can stop the boss attacking with , which makes Freeze effects a bit less effective and therefore not mandatory for the fight.
For nearly all of the fight, your only aim should be to clear the boss's minions, as any attemps to develop the board yourself will be quickly removed by attacks mixed with theHero Power. When you have the freedom to do so, you should try to heal up your Hero as you will be constantly taking face damage from weapons and minions like . Although it may be tempting to rush the boss down if you get the opportunity, you should be very careful when doing so as the boss can easily heal with its Lifesteal minions and can even heal back to full if it uses with a weapon equipped. Although the boss starts with a larger than normal deck, you should eventually be able to win through fatigue due to the boss drawing cards with and .
Cheap decks to defeat Illidan Stormrage
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees