Prince Arthas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Prince Arthas is the eighth and final boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Arthas uses a deck themed around Undead minions, Frost, and Death Knight cards, notably using spells likeand . Additionally, the boss also has a 0-Mana Hero Power, .
In this encounter you will be given another Pure Libram Paladin deck comprised entirely of Paladin cards. The deck notably includes Pure Paladin cards,and , mixed with a wide range of Librams, including special Librams like and . Additionally, you will have acess to the Hero Power for the duaration of the fight.
The aim of the fight itself is not to kill the boss but instead to simply survive for 13 turns without being overwhelmed by the boss.
In your opening hand you look for cards that will help slow down the influx of 2/2 Ghouls. Notablepaired with or , and are great for this.
As the aim of the fight is simply to survive, you should try to set up a position to mitigate as much damage as possible. High-Health Taunt minions like Paragon of Light and are particularly effective at this due to how they match up against opposing 2/2 Ghouls. if you are able to get this set up, you should try to protect it as much as possible by making use of your Healing effects from , , and .
If at any point you become overwhelmed on the board, either because of poor draws or because your Taunt minion has died, you can make use ofto clear most of the board to begin trying to build a Taunt minion again.
As the fight continues, take note of how many turns remain as you can make more liberal use of your cards once only a few turns remain to help ensure victory.
- 06 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass