Moira Thaurissan Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Moira Thaurissan is the third boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
For this fight you will have a hybrid Priest and Rogue decks, utilising commonly-used cards like Shadow Word: Pain, , and . You will also have the Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
In your mulligan you should for low-Cost minions likeand as well as .
During the fight you should look to use your Mana as efficiently as possible while also using youreach turn after Turn 1. By making use of your Hero Power in this manner, you will have full knowledge of each card the boss draws, ensuring they draw the one least useful against your board, while also increasing its Cost. This will ensure you can comfortably dominate the board with minimal resistance as you grind down the boss.
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees