Moira Thaurissan Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Moira Thaurissan is the third boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a Priest deck consisting of common Priest cards like Silence, Holy Nova, and Shadow Madness mixed with varian Dark Iron cards like Dark Iron Dwarf and Dark Iron Spectator. This boss will additionally use Royal Entourage throughout the fight.
For this fight you will have a hybrid Priest and Rogue decks, utilising commonly-used cards like Shadow Word: Pain, Holy Smite, and SI:7 Agent. You will also have the Infiltrator's Spyglass Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
During the fight you should look to use your Mana as efficiently as possible while also using your Infiltrator's Spyglass each turn after Turn 1. By making use of your Hero Power in this manner, you will have full knowledge of each card the boss draws, ensuring they draw the one least useful against your board, while also increasing its Cost. This will ensure you can comfortably dominate the board with minimal resistance as you grind down the boss.
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade