Moira Thaurissan Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
Moira Thaurissan is the third boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
For this fight you will have a hybrid Priest and Rogue decks, utilising commonly-used cards like Shadow Word: Pain, , and . You will also have the Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
In your mulligan you should for low-Cost minions likeand as well as .
During the fight you should look to use your Mana as efficiently as possible while also using youreach turn after Turn 1. By making use of your Hero Power in this manner, you will have full knowledge of each card the boss draws, ensuring they draw the one least useful against your board, while also increasing its Cost. This will ensure you can comfortably dominate the board with minimal resistance as you grind down the boss.
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition