Archimonde Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Archimonde is the fifth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Archimonde uses a Demon Warlock deck with additional tools like Demonwrath, and . The boss also has access to the Hero Power in the fight.,
Once you get the boss below 10 Health Thrall and Tyrande will appear to finish off the boss.
In your mulligan you should look for early-game removal tools ike Frostbolt, and to deal with the early minions played by the boss.,
For the first 3 turns of the fight, you should use your removal tools liberally to remove any early demons played by the boss. From Turn 4 onward, you should try to use yourevery turn as a consistent source of 4/7 minions to help control the board further. As the boss's removal tools can not deal with 4/7 minions at will, it will quickly run out of cards.
Although the boss has access to the extremely powerfulHero Power, it will almost never use it and will priorise playing cards instead. This will allow you get ahead and eventually grind down the boss through the use of your own Hero Power.
Next Boss: Garrosh Hellscream
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins