Archimonde Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Archimonde is the fifth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
You will be provided with a powerful Mage deck full of spells with a small number of minions like Arcane Giant and Cosmic Anomaly to support them. You will additionally have access to the Summon Elemental Rank 2 Hero Power.
Once you get the boss below 10 Health Thrall and Tyrande will appear to finish off the boss.
For the first 3 turns of the fight, you should use your removal tools liberally to remove any early demons played by the boss. From Turn 4 onward, you should try to use your Summon Elemental Rank 2 every turn as a consistent source of 4/7 minions to help control the board further. As the boss's removal tools can not deal with 4/7 minions at will, it will quickly run out of cards.
Although the boss has access to the extremely powerful Rain of Chaos Hero Power, it will almost never use it and will priorise playing cards instead. This will allow you get ahead and eventually grind down the boss through the use of your own Hero Power.
Next Boss: Garrosh Hellscream
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki