Blackrock Mountain Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Pricing
- 3. Format and Rewards
- +4. Detailed List of Rewards
- 5. Changelog
Blackrock Mountain is a single player campaign for Hearthstone, through which you can unlock 31 new cards and a unique card back for your collection. The campaign can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
Each individual wing costs $6.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 or 700 Gold. Buying the complete adventure (all 5 wings at once) costs $24.99 / €21.99 / £17.49.
Format and Rewards
You will fight 3 unique bosses per wing in the first 3 wings, and 4 unique bosses per wing in the final 2 wings. Each boss has a unique Hero Power, and a combination of unique and existing cards (including class-specific cards from multiple classes). Some of the cards bosses use are inaccessible to players, and they have seemingly imbalanced effects.
Defeating a boss rewards you with 2 copies of a new Common or Rare card. Defeating all the bosses in a wing rewards you with a new Legendary card and unlocks the Heroic mode of the wing, where the bosses have even more overpowered Hero powers. Finishing all of the wings in Heroic mode will grant you a unique card back.
Blackrock Mountain also offers class challenges. Each class has one challenge to complete and it consists in playing against a predefined Blackrock Mountain boss with a predefined deck. Winning the match grants you a new class-specific card and unlocks the craft of the golden version of the same card.
Detailed List of Rewards
|Blackrock Depths||Coren Direbrew (Grim Guzzler)||2x Grim Patron|
|Blackrock Depths||High Justice Grimstone (Dark Iron Arena)||2x Gang Up|
|Blackrock Depths||Emperor Thaurissan|
|Molten Core||Garr||2x Druid of the Flame|
|Molten Core||Baron Geddon||2x Blackwing Technician|
|Molten Core||Ragnaros / Executus|
|Blackrock Spire||Highlord Omokk||2x Core Rager|
|Blackrock Spire||General Drakkisath||2x Dragon Consort|
|Blackrock Spire||Rend Blackhand|
|Blackwing Lair||Razorgore the Untamed||2x Revenge|
|Blackwing Lair||Vaelastrasz the Corrupt||2x Flamewaker|
|Blackwing Lair||Chromaggus||2x Hungry Dragon|
|Blackwing Lair||Lord Victor Nefarius|
|Hidden Laboratory||Omnotron Defense System||2x Volcanic Drake|
|Hidden Laboratory||Maloriak||2x Blackwing Corruptor|
|Hidden Laboratory||Atramedes||2x Drakonid Crusher|
|Hidden Laboratory||Nefarian and Onyxia|
Defeating all the bosses in Heroic mode will reward you with a special card back, shown below.
|Druid||2x Volcanic Lumberer|
|Mage||2x Dragon's Breath|
|Paladin||2x Solemn Vigil|
|Priest||2x Twilight Whelp|
|Rogue||2x Dark Iron Skulker|
|Shaman||2x Lava Shock|
|Warrior||2x Axe Flinger|
- 23 Apr. 2015: Added links to guides for Blackwing Lair.
- 16 Apr. 2015: Added links to guides for Blackrock Spire bosses.
- 09 Apr. 2015: Added links to guides for Molten Core bosses.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens