Prince Kael'thas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Prince Kael'thas is the seoncd boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Kael'thas uses a fire-themed deck consisting of various fire minions like Fire Fly and as well as fire spells like and . The boss uses the Hero Power to slowly fill its deck with Fireballs.
You will be provided with frost-themed Mage deck consisting of powerful cards like Blizzard and in addition to the Hero Power.
In your Mulligan you should look for solid early-game cards like Frostbolt.and
Although the boss has a very intimidating Hero Power, it will rarely take it into consideration as part of its strategy. As such, you should utilise a control-heavy style of removing any minions the boss plays onto the board, using your notableHero Power to help when possible. While doing this, the boss will continually use its own removal spells and s to clear your board rather than simiply rushing you down. Eventually you should be able to out-value the boss and grind it down as it eventually get stuck with a deck full of Fireballs that will only be used to clear your board.
Next Boss: Prince Arthas
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens