Prince Kael'thas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Prince Kael'thas is the seoncd boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Kael'thas uses a fire-themed deck consisting of various fire minions like Fire Fly and as well as fire spells like and . The boss uses the Hero Power to slowly fill its deck with Fireballs.
You will be provided with frost-themed Mage deck consisting of powerful cards like Blizzard and in addition to the Hero Power.
In your Mulligan you should look for solid early-game cards like Frostbolt.and
Although the boss has a very intimidating Hero Power, it will rarely take it into consideration as part of its strategy. As such, you should utilise a control-heavy style of removing any minions the boss plays onto the board, using your notableHero Power to help when possible. While doing this, the boss will continually use its own removal spells and s to clear your board rather than simiply rushing you down. Eventually you should be able to out-value the boss and grind it down as it eventually get stuck with a deck full of Fireballs that will only be used to clear your board.
Next Boss: Prince Arthas
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins