MECHA-JARAXXUS Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
MECHA-JARAXXUS is the fourth boss in the fourth chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
This boss uses a deck of all of the 'Prime' minions from the Ashes of Outland expansion, such asand , in addition to a mix of strong Demons and Warlock spells. Additionally, the boss uses the Hero Power and will start with a Dormant and on the board that will awaken after 3 turns.
In this encounter, you will be using a deck comprised of standard Demon Hunter minions, spells, and weapons as seen in previous encounters in addition to a few additional AoE cards likeand . After your mulligan, you will also have , , and added to your deck.
In your mulligan you should look for cards that will help you deal with one, ideally both, of the reactors when they revive on turn 4 of the fight, such asor . Aside from keeping a tech card for this reason, the rest of your mulligan can be used to look for strong minions for Turns 1, 2, and 3.
For the duration of the fight, your highest priority should always be controlling the board. You should always try to prepare in advance to ensure you can kill both reactors when they spawn, ideally from hand. If you find yourself in a situation where you can only kill one of the reactors, you should always make killing theyour highest priority. If unchecked, the buffs it gives to enemy minions can snowball out of control quickly and put you in a position where you are unable to regain control of the board. After you keep the reactors in check, you should be able to comfortably grind down the boss due to its mediocre deck.
Next Boss: Illidan Stormrage
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees