Prince Arthas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Prince Arthas is the third boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
You will be provided with a spell-based Mage deck packed full of removal and burn damage. You will additionally have access to the powerful Iceblast Rank 3 Hero Power.
Due to the boss' extremely powerful Defensive Strike Hero Power, you should try to avoid playing any minion and instead focus on playing spells. The Iceblast Rank 3 Hero Power greatly helps with this and you should use it wherever possible to kill off a minion. When you have Mana to spare, you can freely play down Secrets or use burn damage like Fireball or Frostbolt directly on the boss. When you reach the late game, you can use efficient clears like Flamestrike and Blizzard to clear the board while leaving you with Mana to spare to use your Hero Power to burn down the boss. Eventually you should get the boss low enough that it can be easily finished off using Pyroblast.
Next Boss: Grommash Hellscream
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020