Prince Arthas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Prince Arthas is the third boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Arthas uses a Libram Paladin deck that focuses on summoning Silver Hand Recruits. The boss additionally uses the powerful Defensive Strike Hero Power to consistently clear the board.
You will be provided with a spell-based Mage deck packed full of removal and burn damage. You will additionally have access to the powerful Iceblast Rank 3 Hero Power.
In your mulligan you should look for Ray of Frost, Arcane Intellect, Frostbolt, and Flame Ward.
Due to the boss' extremely powerful Defensive Strike Hero Power, you should try to avoid playing any minion and instead focus on playing spells. The Iceblast Rank 3 Hero Power greatly helps with this and you should use it wherever possible to kill off a minion. When you have Mana to spare, you can freely play down Secrets or use burn damage like Fireball or Frostbolt directly on the boss. When you reach the late game, you can use efficient clears like Flamestrike and Blizzard to clear the board while leaving you with Mana to spare to use your Hero Power to burn down the boss. Eventually you should get the boss low enough that it can be easily finished off using Pyroblast.
Next Boss: Grommash Hellscream
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players