Prince Arthas Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Prince Arthas is the third boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Prince Arthas uses a Libram Paladin deck that focuses on summonings. The boss additionally uses the powerful Hero Power to consistently clear the board.
You will be provided with a spell-based Mage deck packed full of removal and burn damage. You will additionally have access to the powerfulHero Power.
In your mulligan you should look for Frostbolt, and ., ,
Due to the boss' extremely powerful Frostbolt directly on the boss. When you reach the late game, you can use efficient clears like and Blizzard to clear the board while leaving you with Mana to spare to use your Hero Power to burn down the boss. Eventually you should get the boss low enough that it can be easily finished off using Pyroblast.Hero Power, you should try to avoid playing any minion and instead focus on playing spells. The Hero Power greatly helps with this and you should use it wherever possible to kill off a minion. When you have Mana to spare, you can freely play down Secrets or use burn damage like or
Next Boss: Grommash Hellscream
- 15 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews