Thrall Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Thrall is the seventh boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Thrall uses a deck comprised of fairly standard Shaman cards, such as Frostwolf Warlord. He uses the Hero Power on his minion if any are left alive on the board.and in addition to some Horde-themed cards like
For the encounter you will be given a similar Dragon Mage deck to the one used to fight against Garrosh Hellscream. However, you will receive the Hero Power to support your board.
In your mulligan, you are largely looking for Frostbolt and to help control the board in the early game. Additionally, you can keep the card due to its sheer power in the late game.
In the early game you should focus on preventing the board from keeping any minion on the board. This can be done with cards like Frostbolt. From Turn 3 onward, this can be done using your Hero Power which, even if it does not immediately kill a minion, can still Freeze them so that they can be killed on the following turn. With the board under control, you should begin to develop the board with your large Dragons. However, you should prioritise playing much less due to the boss's use of Earth Shock.
Developing the board and controlling it from the mid game onward is often enough to win the game. You can also try to playin the late game. This will give you a full board of s, which may just win the game for you. However, you should not rely solely on this card as boss runs one card specifically, , that can deal with it.
Next Boss: Aethas Sunreaver
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)