Xur'goth Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Xur'goth is the second boss in the first chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss utilises a Demon-themed deck mixed in with some cheap Warlock removal tools like. The boss will also make use of special adventure cards such as and throughout the fight.
The deck you are provided with consists of a mix of Hunter and Rogue cards, and makes use of Secret, Beast, and Combo synergies. Additionally, you will have a copy ofdormant on your board that will become active once you have killed 4 enemy Demons.
The boss puts up very little resistance in the encounter, and as a result, you should primarily focus on finding proactive early-game cards in your mulligan. Ideally you should try to find a 1-Mana, 2-Mana, and 3-Mana card like, , and .
This boss will make use of itsHero Power every turn to corrupt one of your cards, which is more of a blessing than a curse as the boss will waste 1 Mana each turn casting it. The boss will mostly target cards that you already wish to play, making its effects negligible. However, if a low-tempo card like is targeted, you can often avoid playing it in favor of a more impactful card as you can easily refill your hand with .
For most of the fight, you should focus on controlling the board instead of rushing down the boss. This will allow you naturally to progress towards killing the 4 Demons required to free. Once Shalja is free, you can make use of her Rush and Windfury effects to control the board while rushing down the boss with any other minions you have on board.
Next Boss: Zixor, Apex Predator
- 18 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call