Nithogg Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Nithogg is the third boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Nithogg in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
Nithogg uses an Overload-themed Midrange deck packed full of solid minions and removal spells. Additionally, the boss uses the Stormrage Hero Power to gain additional value throughout the game.
On Normal Mode, you should primarily focus on killing enemy minions and controlling the board to outvalue the boss. While doing this, you should also do you best to play around the Stormrage Hero Power. This can be done either by keeping a single high-Health minion that cannot be killed by the Hero Power or keeping multiple minions on the board to reduce the chance that the random Hero Power is able to hit a suitable target.
In Heroic Mode, the boss uses a much more refined deck that is much better at seizing control of the board in addition to a cheaper Hero Power. However, the boss still has two large weaknesses. Firstly, the boss has a finite number of minions, making it vulnerable to pure control. Secondly, while the boss has many spells, it has no hard removal, making is particularly vulnerable to large minions.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide