Thrall Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Thrall is the eighth and final boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Thrall uses a Midrange Shaman deck that uses a mix of Shaman's most iconic cards, such as, , , , and .
For this encounter, you will be given Faceless-themed deck containing cards such as Mark of Y'Shaarj, , and . You will have the Hero Power to use at the start of the fight, this will later change into the Hero Power.
You will also have theQuest in place at the start of the encounter. This will restore you to full Health and give you the Hero Power after killing 6 minions.
In your Mulligan you should look for any playable early-game minions, such as Jade Swarmer and .
In the early game, you should make full use of yourHero Power every turn possible, prioritising removing minions first or simply going face if there are no other targets. While doing this, you should try to build up a solid board of minions.
After you kill 6 minions, your Hero Power will change to, changing the dynamic of the game. Notably you will lose access to , so it is important to ensure you have one equipped before completing the Quest. Once the Quest is complete, you should take a much more aggressive approach to the game, making use of the extra minions you gain each turn to overwhelm the boss. Your equipped Gorehowl and spells can be used to control the board, allowing your mass of minions to take down the boss to close out the fight.
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins