Thrall Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Thrall is the eighth and final boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
For this encounter, you will be given Faceless-themed deck containing cards such as Mark of Y'Shaarj, Faceless Rager, and Faceless Corruptor. You will have the Equip Gorehowl Rank 3 Hero Power to use at the start of the fight, this will later change into the Heart of Y'Shaarj Hero Power.
In the early game, you should make full use of your Equip Gorehowl Rank 3 Hero Power every turn possible, prioritising removing minions first or simply going face if there are no other targets. While doing this, you should try to build up a solid board of minions.
After you kill 6 minions, your Hero Power will change to Heart of Y'Shaarj, changing the dynamic of the game. Notably you will lose access to Gorehowl, so it is important to ensure you have one equipped before completing the Quest. Once the Quest is complete, you should take a much more aggressive approach to the game, making use of the extra minions you gain each turn to overwhelm the boss. Your equipped Gorehowl and spells can be used to control the board, allowing your mass of minions to take down the boss to close out the fight.
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade