Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Doom Lord Kazzak is the first boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Doom Lord Kazzak starts with 50 Health and uses a deck that consists primarily of high-tempo Demons with negative Battlecries like Pit Lord and Vulgar Homunculus. The boss will pair these with its Twisted Reflection to re-heal any self-damage it takes. The boss also has access to a few board clears like DOOM! and Felfire Potion.
Due to the boss's Twisted Reflection Hero Power, rushing down the boss is not and option and instead you should look for a deck with a lategame-oriented strategy in order to succeed. As the boss has access to very little card draw, any control-style deck with lots of removal is a good choice.
Against Doom Lord Kazzak, your only aim should be to control the board as the boss will always be able to regain Health with Twisted Reflection. As you control the board, you should look to clear the board efficiently by using an average of no more than 1 card to remove each enemy minion. Eventually, this will allow you to reach a position where the boss has no cards remaining in hand and you can start pressuring the boss's Health with any minions you have remaining. As you grind down the boss's Health make sure you still hold back a few cards as the boss has 1 copy of DOOM! to clear the board and refill its hand.
Cheap decks to defeat Doom Lord Kazzak
Next Boss: Gruul the Dragonkiller
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years